October 3, 2016

A Look Inside

I've been so busy making this farmhouse a beautiful space for our family, I didn't have time to post about it!  Did you notice the huge drop-off in blog activity from 2012 to 2016?  Just picture me exhausted. 😳  In all honesty, this has been one of the largest and most rewarding "canvases" I've ever "painted"!  Making this farmhouse a peaceful, beautiful, nourishing environment for my family is something I will never forget. It's a space made for exhaling -- a place that makes you want to cook big breakfasts and read by the fire late into the night. A place with scratches and cracks and creaky floors and a story. I will never be finished and many of the rooms below are still a work in progress,  but I wanted to give you a little glimpse at the place we get to call home.




































No comments: